66 Paseo Del Pinon, Santa Fe, NM 87508
Can provide jig assembled C1 Corvette bodies.
Supplies, distributes and installs:
Modern chassis, suspension and brakes.
LT or LS engines w/ECU.
Custom fiberglass and carbon fiber panels.
Custom ECU programming.
MP3, CD, XM radio.
Convert vehicle to:
Modern motor and transmission with electronic controls
Modern chassis and suspension
Chassis upgrades and welding.
We partner with top suppliers to provide the best in quality automobiles.
Why Classic vehicles?
- Many of my customers come in to the shop, see a classic car or truck and relive fond memories. I love the stories they tell when they remember what happened in that classic car all those years ago.
- Many of the cars and trucks today don't have the appeal and styling I grew up with. Newer vehicles are modern marvels but pretty boring. To have the styling of a car from the 1930's, 40's, 50's, 60's with the performance of a modern car is a hot rodder's dream.
Our vehicles have been featured in calendars, books, videos and have won numerous awards.
Owner: Stephen Chiulli
- Mr. Chiulli began his career in automotive in the mid-seventies as a mechanic for a race team, campaigning a "Grumpy" Jenkins (race legend) Vega.
- He has designed and built many cars and trucks.
- He is a long time drag racer and performance car driver.
- In 2006, he moved from the New York City area to Santa Fe.
- It was my intention to build a business that would allow me to pursue my passion for automobiles.
- Mr. Chiulli taught mathematics at Santa Fe high school and is a published author.